Mystery Customer is the flagship Automotive Mystery Shopping company in Australia, specialising in automotive sales and after-sales.
We have a broad range of trained, experienced mystery shoppers in Australia and New Zealand. They can be segmented via location, age, gender and education.
We tailor surveys to client needs using state-of-the-art software. We can produce online reports by individual locations, regions, and state, and national levels. We can measure trends and improvements over time.
Happy clients include automotive manufacturers and importers, dealer groups, and individual car dealers.
We specialise in:
- Dealer Sales Mystery Shops using visits, telephone shops, internet, and email shops
- Dealer Service Departments mystery shops where we can take an actual vehicle in for a service plus telephone service booking, internet, and email shops
- Dealer Parts Department mystery shops using visits, telephone shops, internet, and email shops
- Competitor Shops in Sales and Service
- Parts Competitor Price mystery shops
Our automotive mystery shopping visits are used by car dealerships and car manufacturers.
Whether it’s assessing car showroom standards, service desk knowledge or the selling skills of the car dealership representatives, the evidence we gather puts you in the driving seat of your customer experience.
Our automotive mystery shopping solutions look at key moments within the customer journey to help you understand and evaluate a range of factors. With new car registrations still growing we ensure that you maximise your business and sales potential with greater insights into dealership performance.
With our extensive experience, each automotive insights program that we deliver is made to measure to fit the requirements of your manufacturer or automotive dealerships model.
How we conduct the automotive mystery shopping visits
We can audit your business whether you’re a car showroom, tyre service centre, or other associated automotive provider.
The type of business we include used vehicles of all types including cars, motorbikes, motorhomes & recreational vehicles, as well as, marine and commercial vehicles.
Customer touchpoints we cover:
- The car buying journey, showroom standards and presentation
- Test drive and product knowledge
- Finance options and dealership event incentives
- Aftersales quality checking
A professional and well-executed mystery shopping program provides a unique and objective perspective of the customer experience while keeping your staff on their toes with automotive mystery shopping..
Our highly experienced and trained mystery shoppers visit your sales or service department posing as prospective buyers or potential customers, follow your scenario and inspection guidelines and report back in great detail from the customer’s point of view.
Our mystery shopping programs clients include, manufacturers, franchised and independent dealerships, car hire companies, tyre and accessory companies.
The benefits you get from Automotive Mystery Shopping
- Measurement of customer service quality, performance and quality standards
- Gaining insight into employee performance, customer experience and satisfaction, and overall brand perception from a customer perspective
- Successfully engage new customers and ensure customer loyalty
- Identify processes or practices that are complicated or difficult for the customer to understand and determine whether followed standards are important to the customer.
Whether you are a newly opened car hire company or an established chain of car dealerships we can help you devise a suitable mystery shopping campaign that helps identify areas for improvement.