Licensed Clubs Benchmarking
Mystery Customer began life in 2001 in the Licenced Club industry in NSW. We are now national and we mystery shop more than one hundred licenced clubs.
- Licenced Clubs are membership-based, not-for-profit organisations that exist to provide services to members and the local community. The clubs use the surplus they generator to deliver important and highly valued services in their surrounding communities and to visitors to their region.
- However, Clubs can no longer provide ‘just a service’ to their members and expect community support. They need to create positive experiences and delight their customers.
- Clubs need to benchmark their performance against other clubs on key customer centric metrics in order to understand areas that can be improved and/or training opportunities that exist.
- To that extent, Mystery Customer Clubs Benchmark Report, collects, validates and analyses key metrics across participating clubs, and provides the opportunity for individual clubs to benchmark themselves against several key customer service related parameters.
- Would you like to know how your club stacks up against your local competitors and against national benchmarks? Contact us today and start listening to the voice of your customers.