Mystery Customer Benchmark Plus
We have benchmark data from more than 130 Local Government Area Service Centres across Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- In 2019 we are rolling out Mystery Customer Benchmark Plus across NSW with the other states following in 2020/21.
- A key charter for any Local Government is to ensure it delivers an appropriate and relevant service to its residents and other stakeholders
- In meeting this charter, we believe, local councils can no longer provide ‘just a service’ but rather this service now needs to be delivered as an experience. Namely, one that is positive and delights customers.
- It is also imperative that local government can measure/benchmark its performance against other councils on key customer-centric metrics in order to understand areas that can be improved and/or training opportunities that exist.
- To that extent, Mystery Customer Benchmark Plus, collects, validates and analyses key metrics across every single local council in NSW. We provide the opportunity for individual councils to benchmark themselves against several key customer service related parameters.
- Contact us today and find out how you can sign up for our LGA bundle. The bundle contains quarterly face-to-face and phone surveys, and comparative benchmark analysis. Isn’t it time to start hearing the voice of your customers?