Mystery Customer is the flagship Financial Services Mystery Shopping company in Australia, specialising in Mystery Shopping for the Banking and Financial Services Industries.
We have a broad range of trained, experienced mystery shoppers in Australia and New Zealand. They can be segmented via location, age, gender, and education.
We tailor surveys to client needs using state-of-the-art software. We can produce online reports by individual locations, regions, and state, and national levels. We can measure trends and improvements over time.
Happy clients include banks and credit unions, finance companies, and mortgage brokers.
We specialise in:
- Bank branches and credit union branches
- Financial services call centres mystery shopping
- Home visits and financial appointments
- Insurance and insurance-based products
- Online Enquiries
Our financial services mystery shopping solutions look at key moments within the customer journey to help you understand and evaluate a range of factors. We ensure that you maximise your business and sales potential with greater insights into maintaining a high level of customer service in the financial services industry.
With our extensive experience, each financial insights program that we deliver is made to measure to fit the requirements of your financial services business.
How we conduct the financial services mystery shopping visits
We can audit your business whether you are in banking, insurance, credit cards or mortgage broking.
Our mystery shopping services examine and assess any of your bank or credit union’s customer touchpoints:
Customer touchpoints we cover:
- Branch and In-Person Visits
Mystery shopping for the financial services industry provides a professional and well-executed mystery shopping program giving a unique and objective perspective of the customer experience while keeping your staff on their toes.
Our highly experienced and trained mystery shoppers visit your sales or service department posing as prospective buyers or potential customers, follow your scenario and inspection guidelines and report back in great detail from the customer’s point of view.
Our mystery shopping programs clients include banking, insurance, credit cards and mortgage brokers.
The benefits you get from Mystery Shopping for Financial Services
- Measurement of customer service quality, performance and quality standards
- Gaining insight into employee performance, customer experience and satisfaction, and overall brand perception from a customer perspective
- Successfully engage new customers and ensure customer loyalty
- Identify processes or practices that are complicated or difficult for the customer to understand and determine whether followed standards are important to the customer.
We can help you devise a suitable mystery shopping campaign that helps identify areas for improvement.
If you would like to find out more or see our reporting platform in action why not contact us. Our experienced financial services mystery shopping experts will be happy to support you.
Scroll down to get in touch with us.