Our Changing Social Landscape
The easing of COVID-19 social distancing restrictions is a welcome change for us all. However, the complex and sometimes contradictory regulatory frameworks place enormous pressure on front line sales and service teams. National, state, and local governments will be expecting your teams to be abreast and complying with all the latest requirements.
The press and concerned members of the general public will be vigilant in monitoring and “outing” any businesses that are not following the letter and spirit of the regulations. It will be an unforgiving environment for your sales teams and customers, as well as your brand reputation.
There will never be a more important time to have your finger on the pulse of what is happening “front of house” in your business.
COVID-19 Compliance Testing is the Answer
- Mystery Customer can place trained observers in your workplaces, evaluating adherence to law, guidelines and protocols.
- Mystery shopping investigations can happen at any hour on any day when your teams are least prepared.
- Shoppers can undertake their visit as an observation of protocol adherence, a face-to-face sales enquiry, or they can complete a sale with a purchase.
- We can fine tune the surveys and scenarios and adapt as the regulatory environment changes over time and across different state jurisdictions.
- All results are available live on your dashboard.
Why Mystery Customer?
At Mystery Customer, we:
- Are experienced at running compliance mystery shopping audits.
- Specialise in complex bespoke scenarios and our shoppers are trained to the highest standards to follow instructions and observe, record, and photograph.
- Will provide you with clear evidence of your team’s compliance at locations and actionable insights to improve your team’s performance if necessary.
- Our team of 20,000 mystery shoppers are located in metro, regional and remote Australia – ensuring all geographical areas can be covered. They are able to conduct mystery shopping in person, over the phone or via the Internet.
Details of our suggested approach
Our shoppers will provide detailed reports on all levels of the front-line location compliance. Your business will have requirements that are specific to your locations but we would imagine we may be assessing:
- Concierge services
- Safe waiting areas
- Location capacity management (the 1.5m and 4m2 rules)
- Hygiene signage
- Sanitiser on entry and exit
- Floor marking
- Cart or basket sanitizing
- Team member masks or gloves
- Team member hand hygiene
- Customer social distancing
- Team member social distancing
- Clean and uncluttered sales counters
- Seating separation
- Single use condiments
- Contactless payment.
Photographs and receipts can be attached to reports to validate observations, time and contact details.