Mystery Customer is the flagship Mystery Shopping company in Australia, specialising in Mystery Shopping campaigns for the Federal government, State government as well as local councils.
Our trained and certified mystery shoppers act as your eyes and ears. Our secret shoppers visit your establishment under the guise of a typical customer, and report back their experience. We have a broad range of trained, experienced mystery shoppers in Australia and New Zealand. They can be segmented via location, age, gender, ethnicity and education.
We tailor surveys to the client’s needs using state-of-the-art software. We can produce online reports by individual locations, regions, and state, and national levels. We can measure trends and improvements over time.
Happy clients include state departments, local government agencies, universities, public schools, and public hospitals. Their work enables you to resolve problems within your sector sooner.
We specialise in:
- Federal Government agencies Mystery Shops using face-to-face visits, telephone, internet, and email inquiries.
- Local Government agencies Mystery Shops using visits, telephone shops, internet, and email shops
- Local Council Mystery shops where we can make an actual inquiry for service via telephone, internet, email or face-to-face shops
- Public Schools Mystery Shoppers
- Public hospital Mystery Shoppers can collect honest feedback about hospital visits and care.
Our government mystery shopping visits are used by local government agencies, local authorities, universities, public schools, and public hospitals.
Whether it’s assessing service standards, service desk knowledge, or the treatment by service representatives, the evidence we gather puts you in the driving seat of your customer experience.
Our mystery shopping solutions look at key moments within the customer journey to help you understand and evaluate a range of factors.
With our extensive experience, each secret shopper insights program that we deliver is made to measure to fit the requirements of your business model.
Local Authority Mystery Shopping
Government agencies and local authorities have a duty to provide services that are cost-effective, meet customer needs, and align with national and local goals. Tackling avoidable contact can help to reduce waste, save resources, and improve customer satisfaction and reputation.
In other words, local authorities should strive to provide services that are:
- Efficient: Services should be delivered in a way that minimises waste and maximises the use of resources.
- Effective: Services should meet the needs of customers and achieve the desired outcomes.
- Responsive: Services should be delivered in a timely and accessible manner.
- Accountable: Local authorities should be accountable to their constituents for the quality and cost-effectiveness of their services.
Tackling avoidable contact is one way to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of local government services. By reducing the number of unnecessary interactions between customers and government staff, local authorities can save time and money, and improve the customer experience.
Using the expertise of mystery shoppers to assess your current service delivery and processes is a cost-effective and impartial way to ensure that you are not wasting valuable resources.
A professional and well-executed mystery shopping program provides a unique and objective perspective of the customer experience while keeping your staff on their toes with automotive mystery shopping..
Our highly experienced and trained mystery shoppers visit your office posing as potential customers, follow your scenario and inspection guidelines, and report back in great detail from the customer’s point of view.
The benefits you get from Mystery Shopping
- Measurement of customer service quality, performance, and quality standards
- Gaining insight into employee performance, customer experience and satisfaction, and overall brand perception from a customer perspective
- Successfully engage new customers and ensure customer loyalty
- Identify processes or practices that are complicated or difficult for the customer to understand and determine whether followed standards are important to the customer.
Whether you are a state government agency or a local authority we can help you devise a suitable mystery shopping campaign that helps identify areas for improvement.