Mystery Customer is the flagship Retail Mystery Shopping company in Australia, specializing in retail stores and department stores.
We have a broad range of trained, experienced retail mystery shoppers in Australia and New Zealand. These can be segmented via location, age, gender and education.
We tailor surveys to client needs using state-of-the-art software. We can produce online reports by individual locations, regions, and state, and national levels. We can measure trends and improvements over time.
Happy clients include electronics stores, department stores, and pharmacy chains.
We specialize in:
- Retail store Mystery Shops using visits, telephone shops, internet, and email shops
- Mystery shops using visits, telephone shops, internet, and email shops
- Competitor Shops in Sales and Service
- Competitor Price mystery shops
Our retail mystery shopping visits are used by department stores, big box retailers as well as furniture stores.
Whether it’s assessing showroom standards, product knowledge or the selling skills of the store staff, the evidence we gather puts you in the driving seat of your customer experience.
Our mystery shopping solutions for retailers look at key moments within the customer journey to help you understand and evaluate a range of factors. With competition growing we ensure that you maximise your business and sales potential with greater insights into store performance.
With our extensive experience, each retailer insights program that we deliver is made to measure to fit the requirements of your store trading model.
How we conduct the retail mystery shopping visits
We can audit your business whether you’re a clothing store, footwear store, or other retail or department store.
Customer touchpoints we cover:
- Customer engagement
- Commercial awareness and selling skills
- The buying journey, showroom standards and presentation
- Staff product knowledge
- Cashier service
- Housekeeping, merchandising and POS material
A professional and well-executed retail mystery shopping program provides a unique and objective perspective of the customer experience while keeping your staff on their toes.
Our highly experienced and trained mystery shoppers visit your store or stores posing as potential customers, follow your scenario and inspection guidelines and report back in great detail from the customer’s point of view.
Our mystery shopping programs clients include department stores, pharmacy chains, supermarkets and telecom stores.
The benefits you get from Retail Mystery Shopping
- Measurement of customer service quality, performance and quality standards
- Gaining insight into employee performance, customer experience and satisfaction, and overall brand perception from a customer perspective
- Successfully engage new customers and ensure customer loyalty
- Identify processes or practices that are complicated or difficult for the customer to understand and determine whether followed standards are important to the customer.
Whether you are a newly opened store or an established chain we can help you devise a suitable mystery shopping campaign that helps identify areas for improvement.